YOUR WELLNESS AWAITS YOU
No contracts and no minimums
Serenity Wellness Plans
No contracts No Minimums
Serenity Wellness Plans
Serenity Wellness Plans
Selections include Titanium, Platinum, Gold and Silver levels
- Swedish Massage – As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
- Targeted Massage – Our 30-Minute Targeted Treatments are specifically designed with you in mind. These compressed sessions require only a small-time commitment with your day but deliver optimal results for your health and wellness.
- Reflexology – The application of appropriate pressure to specific points and areas on the feet, hands, or ears. It is believed that these reflex points correspond to different body organs and systems, and that pressing them has a beneficial effect on the person’s health.
- Express Facial – This mini facial is ideal for those on the go. Your skin is cleansed, toned, and gently massaged. A light moisturizer is then applied, followed by a cooling eye cream.
- Basic Facial – cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a custom mask. It is meant to rejuvenate faces and pamper clients
Includes Silver Level services
- Deep Tissue – massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Lymphatic Massage – is a type of gentle massage which is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. The lymph system depends on intrinsic contractions of the smooth muscle cells in the walls of lymph vessels (peristalsis) and the movement of skeletal muscles to propel lymph through the vessels to lymph nodes and then to the lymph ducts which return lymph to the cardiovascular system.
- Sports Massage – Sports massage therapy is geared toward athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend joggers. The particulars of the sports massage technique are specific to the athlete’s sport of choice. Focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements.
- Hot Stone – is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
- Serenity Session – Our most popular massage, the Serenity Signature Massage is a Swedish/Deep Tissue fusion massage designed to work out the kinks and melt away muscle tension.
- New Mommy To Be– New mommies need some pampering too. This specialty session will address the changes occurring as your baby grows. Must be minimum of second trimester.
- Express Wrap – a mini version of our full body wraps. This will allow you to target a specific area for treatment.
- Deluxe Facial – Includes a skin analysis, cleansing and exfoliation with steam to open up your pores, followed by a gentle extraction. A light neck and shoulder massage, followed by a toner, mask, and moisturizer with SPF 30.
- Acne Facial – This deep cleansing facial treats the root causes of acne and works to correct problem areas.
- Enzyme Peel – A professional peel is a safe and highly-effective way to visibly improve the quality, texture, and tone of your skin. Peels accelerate skin cell regeneration by replacing aged, dull skin cells with a softer, smoother complexion. A series of five to six peels repeated every two to four weeks will assist in healing sun damage, lighten age spots, diminish acne scarring and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Overall skin health and appearance is dramatically improved. Our peels are naturally derived from fruits and vegetables.
Includes Silver & Gold Level services
- Seaweed Body Wrap – A purifying, marine based treatment that cleanses and detoxifies the body while restoring skin’s tone and vitality. A clay and seaweed body mask combined with a deep cleansing body wrap, draws out toxins and delivers essential minerals to the skin.
- Chocolate Body Wrap – this fabulous treatment includes exfoliation and massage with an oil containing ginger, orange and thyme, followed by a thick layer of warmed chocolate. You are then cocooned in a wrap surrounded by the wonderful aroma of Chocolate. Cocoa is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Mineral Contouring Body Wrap – Tighten skin while detoxing and burning calories in our cozy full body wrap! Comprised of 76 trace minerals, the only side effects are intense relaxation and a smaller body!
- Kinetic Dermabrasion for the Body– skin ages because of the inability to get Lymphatic Blood Plasma Nutrient to the Skin Cells. By having the ability to remove the outer surface and pump the lymphatic system you can remove the impression of time. Reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, scars, and chronic dry skin. Applies to specific areas.
- Fragrant Body Scrub – Treat yourself to the ultra-nourishing benefits of a full body exfoliation with our fruit-infused scrub, which is then followed by a deliciously relaxing massage with fragrant natural products enriched with essential oils. Your skin will glow and you’ll leave relaxed and luminous!
- TCA Peel – TCA (trichloroacetic acid) peel is one of three chemical solutions (alphahydroxy acids(AHAs) and phenol). It is perfect for persons who have uneven skin pigmentation, wrinkles or facial blemishes. TCA also treats sun damaged, dry, flaky skin and dark spots. Do you want to improve acne and blackheads or fade away your old tattoo? In this case TCA peeling is just for you.
- LED Photo Facial– An LED photo facial is a very gentle treatment that uses narrow spectrum light to boost collagen, which creates plumper, younger-looking skin, or to kill the bacteria that causes acne. While results are often seen with the first treatment, a series of treatments are often recommended to reach full potential. Review package options with specialist.
Includes Silver, Gold & Platinum Level services
It’s all about bundles! Combine services for deeper discounts and more benefits!
- Wrap and Massage – 20 minute Swedish Massage and a targeted Body Wrap. Complimentary consultation included. Can substitute dry brushing for massage
- Athletes Dream – 40 minute Sports Massage and a 20 minute Sauna Treatment
- Wrap and Steam – choose one of our express wraps and add in a 20 minute trip to the tabletop sauna to enhance results.
- Acne Facial/ LED Photo Tx– This deep cleansing facial treats the root causes of acne and works to correct problem areas. Included LED Photo Therapy Session.
- Dermabrasion/Led Photo Tx – Combine the benefits of kinetic dermabrasion with LED Photo Therapy. This is a great starter session to be followed by a series of treatments to reach maximum results.
- New you! – This package will have you ready for your close up! Deluxe facial, Customized Brow tint, waxing, and shaping.